Welcome to the 2019 Fall Season!
For general Sea Lions information view our (*note this is last years winter session info sheet): Session Information Sheet
After completing the online form below you will have the following payment options:
- Submitting an online PayPal credit/ debit card payment (a 3% processing fee will be applied) *Invoices will be sent after receiving your sign up form.
- Bringing payment to our On Site Check In (Tuesday September 3 - Wednesday September 4th 5:30 -6:30 pm) during your child's first night of practice.
- Mailing payment to:
St. Johns Sea Lions
800 S. US27 #108
St. Johns, MI 48879
We accept cash, personal checks or money orders. Please make checks payable to: St. Johns Sea Lions. Visit our Online Payment web page for payments at any time.
2019 Fall Session Pricing for Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Elite Groups:
Session cost is $240. (This is not an increase, but rather a more correct split between Fall and Winter Sessions. Winter (Jan - March) will now be $160) No swimmer may participate without completing the online registration form including liability waiver. Multi Child discount applies to household family members only: 2nd child $210 (12.5%) 3rd+ child $180 (25%).
Practice Schedule (Fall Session)
Beginners: Monday - Friday (6:00 - 6:45 pm)
Intermediate: Monday - Friday (6:00 - 7:00 pm)
Advanced: Monday - Friday (6:00 - 7:30 pm)
Elite: Monday - Friday (6:00 - 8:00 pm)
- The coaching staff will evaluate new swimmers to determine group placement.
- *Please Note - New swimmers will be required to complete a short swim test (down 25 freestyle, back 25 backstroke) before joining the team. Refunds will be issued if swimmer is asked to try again next session.
- All fees must be paid before the child swims.
- Fall Session will run from Tuesday, September 3rd to Friday, December 20th, 2019. Cost is $240 for all groups.
Thank you for your support and we hope you have a good experience with this online registration. If you have any questions, please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.