Fall 2021 Tryouts and Registration
Welcome to the 2021 Fall Season!
TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 5:30-6:30PM: Registration for NEW swimmers. Easiest way to register is by filling out online form below, then arrive on this day to check in. Swim tryouts start at 6PM. New swimmers will be required to complete a short swim test (down 25 freestyle, back 25 backstroke) before joining the team. Also a great chance to meet some Board members and ask any questions you may have.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 5:30-6:30PM: Registration for RETURNING swimmers. Fill out online form below, then arrive this day to check in and ask any questions. First practice of session starts at 6PM.
Session runs September 7 - December 17 (15 Weeks). This session will have two practice times for Developing and Intermediate swimmers, either 6PM or 7PM start time. Coaches will determine your swim level at registration. Preferred practice time can be chosen on the sign up form, below.
Sea Lions is a competitive swim team with a family friendly atmosphere. If you are interested in swim lessons, please visit the city pool programs website HERE.
For general Sea Lions information view our FAQ page.
Invoices will be sent from our PayPal account after registrations are received. Payments from those invoices may be made by:
- Debit or Credit Card. Pay directly from the email invoice. Online payments include a 3% processing fee.
- At the On-Site Check In. We accept cash, money order or checks made out to St. Johns Sea Lions.
- By Mail. Check or Money Order payments may also be mailed to:
St. Johns Sea Lions
800 S. US27 #108
St. Johns, MI 48879
Session cost is $225. No swimmer may participate without completing the online registration form including liability waiver. Multi-child discount applies to household family members only: 2nd child $180, 3rd+ child $150 each.
Practice Schedule - Fall Session
Developing (WHITE GROUP): Monday-Friday (6-6:45PM OR 7-7:45PM)
Intermediate (GREY GROUP): Monday - Friday (6-7PM OR 7-8PM)
Advanced (RED GROUP): Monday - Friday (6-7:30PM)
Elite (BLACK GROUP): Monday - Friday (6-8PM)
- The coaching staff will evaluate new swimmers to determine group placement.
- *Please Note - New swimmers will be required to complete a short swim test (down 25 freestyle, back 25 backstroke) before joining the team. Refunds will be issued if swimmer is unable to complete the test and asked to try again next session.
- All fees must be paid before the child swims.
Thank you for your support and we hope you have a good experience with this online registration. If you have any questions, please contact Board President, Suzie Fromson at email@example.com.