FALL SESSION POSTPONED
Registration Full 9/22
We learned on Sunday and it has been confirmed today that we will be limited to 10 people per indoor gathering (including coaches and lifeguards). Unfortunately, that means we will have to postpone our fall session. We are told that could change soon, but we do not know when that change will happen at this time.
For those of you that haven't registered yet, we have paused registration due to the large (75+) signup. We are not sure how many are going to be allowed when we are able to get back. Please get on our waiting list and hopefully we will be able to accommodate everyone that wants to swim. Update 9/22 Session is Full.
Welcome to the 2020 Fall Season!
For general Sea Lions information view our (*note this is a previous years winter session info sheet): Session Information Sheet
After completing the online form below you will have the following payment options:
- Invoices will be sent via PayPal after the Tuesday, September 8th once session begins.
- Bringing payment to our On Site Check In (Tuesday, September 15th or Thursday, September 17th. Anytime between 5:30 - 6:30 pm) during your child's first night of practice.
- Mailing payment to:
St. Johns Sea Lions
800 S. US27 #108
St. Johns, MI 48879
We accept cash, personal checks or money orders. Please make checks payable to: St. Johns Sea Lions.
2020 Fall Session Pricing for Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Elite Groups:
Session cost is $225. No swimmer may participate without completing the online registration form including liability waiver. Multi Child discount applies to household family members only: 2nd child $185 (12.5%) 3rd+ child $155 (25%).
Practice Schedule (Fall Session)
Starting September 15th
Beginners: Monday - Friday (6:00 - 6:45 pm)
Intermediate: Monday - Friday (6:00 - 7:00 pm)
Advanced: Monday - Friday (6:00 - 7:30 pm)
Elite: Monday - Friday (6:00 - 8:00 pm)
- The coaching staff will evaluate new swimmers to determine group placement.
- *Please Note - New swimmers will be required to complete a short swim test (down 25 freestyle, back 25 backstroke) before joining the team. Refunds will be issued if swimmer is asked to try again next session.
- Fall Session will run from Tuesday, September 14th to Friday, December 18th, 2020. Cost is $215 for all groups. *High School Swim Team members can swim half season (before their HS season starts) for $100.
Thank you for your support and we hope you have a good experience with this online registration. If you have any questions, please contact Chris at email@example.com