Sea Lions Masters
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING THE MASTERS TEAM BUT WILL POST ON THE WEBSITE IF WE START UP AGAIN IN FALL 2023!
The Sea Lions Masters Swim Team is a swim group for swimmers 18 and over. Masters swimming is open to anyone and will coincide with Sea Lions Spring (April-May), Summer (June - early August), Fall (September - December) and Winter (January - early March) Sessions.
Cost: $60 for full session, or $5 per single visit. Free for Sea Lions coaches. Half off for active board members and active Sea Lions volunteers! (those who help at swim meets at least twice per session).
Head Coach/Lifeguard: Josh Fromson
Key points of the program:
- Fitness. Open to all adults wishing to increase their fitness level.
- Triathletes. Great opportunity for area Triathletes to improve their swimming skills.
- Coaching. Swim with sets laid out by our coaches based on your skill level. Stroke technique as well as starts and turns! Open to all levels of swimmers. *Not a learn to swim program.
- Camaraderie. Be a part of a team! Swimming is better with a group.
- Competition. Swimmers will have the opportunity to swim at Michigan Masters meets. *Optional. Requires additional dues and meet entry fees. Michigan Masters website
For more information: Contact Us
All swimmers must sign up and complete waiver below before participating.
Once you have completed the sign up registration above, please pay via PayPal at email@example.com or click button below to pay.