Sea Lions Masters
The Sea Lions Masters are a newly formed swim group for swimmers 18 and over. Masters swimming is open to anyone and will run Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7 pm - 8 pm. Sessions will coincide with Sea Lions Fall (September - December) and Winter (Jan - March 15) Sessions.
Cost for Fall Session: $90 or $10 per week (2 practices)
September 10th - December 19th
15 weeks, approximately 24 sessions *No practice during home high school swim meets. Practices will be cancelled on all weather related school days. Calendar
Head Coach: David Pumfrey (Sea Lions Assistant Coach)
Key points of the program:
- Fitness. Open to all adults wishing to increase their fitness level.
- Triathletes. Great opportunity for area Triathletes to improve their swimming skills.
- Coaching. Swim with sets laid out by our coaches based on your skill level. Stroke technique as well as starts and turns! Open to all levels of swimmers. *Not a learn to swim program.
- Camaraderie. Be a part of a team! Swimming is better with a group.
- Competition. Swimmers will have the opportunity to swim at Michigan Masters meets. *Optional. Requires additional dues and meet entry fees. Michigan Masters website
For more information: Contact Us
Masters Fall Session $90.00
Masters Weekly Payment $10.00
All swimmers must sign up and complete waiver before participating.