Sea Lions Masters
The Sea Lions Masters are a newly formed swim group for swimmers 18 and over. Masters swimming is open to anyone and will run Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7 pm - 8 pm. Sessions will coincide with Sea Lions Fall (September - December) and Winter (Jan - March 12) Sessions.
Cost for Winter Session: $60 or $10 per week (2 practices)
January 7th - March 12th
10 weeks, approximately 16 sessions *No practice during home high school or middle school swim meets. Practices will be cancelled on all weather related school days. Calendar
Head Coach: David Pumfrey (Sea Lions Assistant Coach/ Middle School Head Coach)
Key points of the program:
- Fitness. Open to all adults wishing to increase their fitness level.
- Triathletes. Great opportunity for area Triathletes to improve their swimming skills.
- Coaching. Swim with sets laid out by our coaches based on your skill level. Stroke technique as well as starts and turns! Open to all levels of swimmers. *Not a learn to swim program.
- Camaraderie. Be a part of a team! Swimming is better with a group.
- Competition. Swimmers will have the opportunity to swim at Michigan Masters meets. *Optional. Requires additional dues and meet entry fees. Michigan Masters website
For more information: Contact Us
All swimmers must sign up and complete waiver below before participating.
Masters Fall Session $60.00
Once you have completed the sign up registration above, a PayPal Invoice will be sent for $60.00. If you will be swimming and paying on a weekly basis, disregard the invoice and pay the weekly rate using the button below. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org