Spring Registration 2019
Welcome to the 2019 Spring Season!
May 6th - June 7th (5 Weeks). On - Site Check In will be at the High School Pool Entrance, Monday and Tuesday (May 6 - 7) from 5:30 to 6:30 pm.
For general Sea Lions information view our: Session Information Sheet
Invoices will be sent from our PayPal account after registrations are received. Payments from those invoices may be made by:
- Debit or Credit Card. Pay directly from the email invoice. Online payments include a 3% processing fee.
- At the On-Site Check In. We accept cash, money order or checks made out to St. Johns Sea Lions.
- By Mail. Check or Money Order payments may also be mailed to:
St. Johns Sea Lions
800 S. US27 #108
St. Johns, MI 48879
2019 Spring Session Pricing for Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Elite Groups:
Session cost is $75. No swimmer may participate without completing the online registration form including liability waiver. Multi Child discount applies to household family members only: 2nd child $63 (12.5%) 3rd+ child $56 (25%).
Practice Schedule (Spring Session)
Beginners: Monday - Friday (6:00 - 6:45 pm)
Intermediate: Monday - Friday (6:00 - 7:00 pm)
Advanced: Monday - Friday (6:00 - 7:30 pm)
Elite: Monday - Friday (6:00 - 8:00 pm)
New for 2019! Get a $25 credit (Winter or Fall Sessions) $15 credit (Spring or Summer) for each new swimmer you refer to the program. Credits will be issued by check or via PayPal credits. Referrals must (a) be first time Sea Lions, (b) must sign up for the Spring Session and (c) must list you on their registration form to receive the credit. No referrals will be accepted after May 10th.
- The coaching staff will evaluate new swimmers to determine group placement.
- *Please Note - New swimmers will be required to complete a short swim test (down 25 freestyle, back 25 backstroke) before joining the team. Refunds will be issued if swimmer is unable to complete the test and asked to try again next session.
- All fees must be paid before the child swims.
- Spring Session will run from Monday, May 6th to Friday, June 7th (5 Weeks). Cost is $75 for all groups.
- Winter Session Credit - For those swimmers who participated in the 2019 Winter Session and wish to use their $50 credit for this session, please indicate in the check boxes in the registration form. Winter Credit List
Thank you for your support and we hope you have a good experience with this online registration. If you have any questions, please contact Board President, Chris Hallead at firstname.lastname@example.org.