***6/18/20 The latest update is that the pool will be unavailable through July. If it is back open in August, we will look into the possibility of a short August summer session. Fall Session will start in September if regulations allow.
Summer Registration and New Swimmer Tryouts 2020
Welcome to the 2020 Summer Season!
June 15th - August 6th (8 Weeks). On - Site Check In will be at the High School Pool Entrance, Monday and Tuesday (June 15 - 16) from 5:30 to 6:30 pm. Try Outs for new swimmers will be conducted at 6pm on either day. New swimmers will be required to complete a short swim test (down 25 freestyle, back 25 backstroke) before joining the team. Swimmers interested in swim lessons please visit the city pool programs website: http://cityofstjohnsmi.com/Departments/Parks-Recreation/Youth-Programs
For general Sea Lions information view our: Session Information Sheet (*Spring Sheet, disregard pricing, dates, etc.)
Invoices will be sent from our PayPal account after registrations are received. Payments from those invoices may be made by:
- Debit or Credit Card. Pay directly from the email invoice. Online payments include a 3% processing fee.
- At the On-Site Check In. We accept cash, money order or checks made out to St. Johns Sea Lions.
- By Mail. Check or Money Order payments may also be mailed to:
St. Johns Sea Lions
800 S. US27 #108
St. Johns, MI 48879
2020 Summer Session Pricing for Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Elite Groups:
Session cost is $120. No swimmer may participate without completing the online registration form including liability waiver. Multi Child discount applies to household family members only: 2nd child $105 (12.5%) 3rd+ child $90 (25%).
Optional 2 x per day Practice for Advanced and Elite groups add $75.
Practice Schedule (Summer Session)
Beginners: Monday - Thursday (6:00 - 6:45 pm)
Intermediate: Monday - Thursday (6:00 - 7:00 pm)
Advanced: Monday - Thursday (6:00 - 7:30 pm)
Advanced: Monday - Thursday (7:30 - 9:30 am)
Elite: Monday - Thursday (6:00 - 8:00 pm)
Elite: Monday - Thursday (7:30 - 9:30 am)
- The coaching staff will evaluate new swimmers to determine group placement.
- *Please Note - New swimmers will be required to complete a short swim test (down 25 freestyle, back 25 backstroke) before joining the team. Refunds will be issued if swimmer is unable to complete the test and asked to try again next session.
- All fees must be paid before the child swims.
- Summer Session will run from Monday, June 15th to Thursday, August 6th (8 Weeks). Cost is $120 for all groups.
Thank you for your support and we hope you have a good experience with this online registration. If you have any questions, please contact Board President, Chris Hallead at firstname.lastname@example.org.